We’re grateful to all our Hosts and Chargees for promoting Community Charging. By signing up you’re spreading the word – that everyone can swap to an electric vehicle even without an EV charger at home. Here’s some other ways you can help too:
Help Spread the Word!
- Why not download our leaflets? Either our generic Co Charger flyer or our one seeking Chargees. You can share on social or send by email to contacts and friends.
- If you contact us we’ll send some hard copy flyers – put them through doors with chargers or give to friends as they swap to EV.
- Please download and share our social images or follow, like, and share our social media posts – twitter, instagram, facebook and linkedin. Please introduce/tag us wherever you can.
- Join social media groups with related interests – environment, neighbourhood, electric vehicles, sustainability – and mention us in your posts and comments.
- Promote through other outlets – local radio, newspapers, newsletters, parish magazines – it all gets the word out and helps others sign up.
- When friends change their car, encourage them to go electric. With a charger at home, let them know they can earn money becoming a Host. If they have no driveway, sign them up as a Chargee.
If you’re an organisation, interested in developing particular opportunities, or would like to work more closely with us, please contact us using the form below to let us know. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
However you support us, thanks so much for helping – every bit makes a difference and cuts CO2. We aim to reduce emissions by 100,000 tonnes by end 2022.