Easy, affordable and scalable
- Fits perfectly with the ‘base’ charging need of residents.
- Avoids expensive, commercial chargers and groundworks.
- Allows residents to fund the purchase of the charge points over time.
- Scales easily as EV take-up increases.
Quick and simple to set up
- Install a domestic-specification charge point in a designated parking spot (e.g. a visitor space).
- Set up a Co Charger Host account linked to the appropriate account (e.g. residents’ association).
- Set up Chargee accounts and link to the Host account.
- Set the Host account’s map pin to ‘off’ making it a private community charge point