- Making sure the area to be used is safe and doesn’t have any hazards that could harm the Chargee or damage their car
- Ensuring the charger is legally compliant, safe and functional
- Ensuring sufficient insurance is in place to cover your property and the charger.
The Chargee also has responsibilities, including:
- Ensuring their car is compliant, insured and safe for your property and your charger
- Using your charger correctly and safely
- Complying with your requests in terms of timing and use of the service you are providing.
If there are problems or incidents usual common sense and laws apply. If either party causes damage or harm to the other or their property then they are liable; it is no different from if they were borrowing a lawnmower. (And even less likely to happen).
Covid 19 precautions
We find ourselves rolling out Co Charger amid the odd circumstances presented by a global pandemic. As a Host it is vital that you find ways to keep the whole process “Covid Safe”. There should be no need for you to be too close to your Chargees, or even to touch the same items as part of the process – but please do just take sensible precautions, in line with current government guidelines, to ensure you and your Chargees are protected.