Accelerate the electrification of your
- Drivers who cannot have a home charger can use a neighbour’s charger on a regular, bookable, dependable and low-cost basis.
- Enable more drivers to start their shift fully charged.
- Remove the cost and uncertainty of public charging.
Free, immediate and simple
- Send Co Charger the postcodes of your drivers who are not able to have a home charge point.
- Co Charger tells you which ones live close to a Co Charger Host.
- These drivers are the next to move to electric – able to start each day with a full battery.
- With the fastest-growing network in the UK, Co Charger then continues to provide Hosts for your drivers to allow you to electrify your fleet quickly and efficiently.
Download our guide to Co Charger Fleet Support and get in touch to start a free, simple pilot for your fleet!