- Setting up your profile accurately.
- Ensuring your car is insured and is compliant with standards and safe for the host’s property and charger.
- Taking care when entering, moving around and leaving the Host’s property.
- Using the charger correctly and safely.
- Complying with the Host’s requests in terms of timing and use of the service they are providing (e.g. not turning up after a particular time).
The Host also has responsibilities, including:
- Making sure the area to be used is safe and doesn’t have any hazards that could harm your or damage your car.
- Ensuring the charger is legally compliant and insured, safe and functional.
If there are problems or incidents usual common sense and laws apply. If either party causes damage or harm to the other or their property then they are liable, it is no different from if your were borrowing a lawnmower. (And even less likely to happen!).
Covid 19 precautions
We find ourselves rolling out Co Charger amid the odd circumstances presented by a global pandemic. As a Chargee it is vital that you find ways to keep the whole process “Covid Safe”. There should be no need for you to be too close to your Hosts, or even to touch the same items as part of the process – but please do just take sensible precautions, in line with current government guidelines, to ensure you and your Hosts are protected.